Last year was an exciting year for us, and 2016 is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever! Before we completely turn our attention to the new year, I wanted to take a moment to review the top blog posts of 2015, chosen by our readers. If you missed some, here’s your opportunity to catch up. If you’re a faithful reader, take this opportunity to re-read some of your favorites.
- Summer Series – Youth in Action: Students Work with County Board on Storm Drain Screen Project
- Earth Force Develops Climate Resiliency Skills
- Big News from Earth Force: Vince Meldrum Announced as New President/CEO
- GM GREEN Program Plays Key Role in GM Sustainability
- Summer Series – Youth in Action Part 3: Rochester Brings Girl Power When Investigating Local Water Quality
- Shake Up Your Youth Engagement Efforts With These Resources
- Why Do Civic Skills Matter in STEM?
- GM GREEN Kicks Off in British Columbia and Texas
- Papal Visit Puts Focus on Climate Change
- Applying the Reasonable Person Model to Successful Water Education Program
Author: Kristen Mueller
Kristen Mueller leads national communications, creating engagement and excitement around Earth Force, and its partners’, hands on, minds on programming. Specializing in traditional media and social media relations, she brings youth voice and leadership to the forefront of the environmental education field.